Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bedeviled

So very excited! My steampunk/horror short, "Bedeviled" will be in the new Dreams of Steam II "Of Bolts and Brass" anthology published by Kerlak Enterprises. I'm not sure when this will come out but last year they had it out by Dragon Con.

Bedeviled follows failing and drug addicted inventor Joshua Hardwick as he returns to his laboratory following a murder he just commited. Joshua speaks to a self proclaimed demon who calls himself Bartleby Green and seems to have control over the poor inventor. When Bartleby reveals his brutal plan to Joshua, he attempts to take control and alter his destiny by the most extreme action available.

I wrote Bedeviled based on my own personal demon who I also call Bartleby Green. Really Bartleby is more of a manefestation of Murphy's Law and all things life throws at me but in Bedeviled you get a little inside look at the demon (Both fictional and real) and his personality. Basically, it's a steampunk/demonic styled look at the Jack the Ripper killings. (You'll see how that fits in.)

In quick other news:
I'm now on Google+ click and friend me.
https://plus.google.com/welcome?hl=en-US#112014935462055692390/posts

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you babe!! You constently inspire me! I guess I should join Google+ so we can be "friends" hehehe

    ReplyDelete