Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super Fun Updates


Thomas Riley and The Maelstrom
The pre-orders for my second steampunk novel, Thomas Riley and The Maelstrom are going very well! There are only 7 days left to pre-order your signed copy and get free shipping! So order here while there's still time. :) 
If you'd like your book signed a certain way, there is a link at the very end of the ordering process just before you click to pay that says, "Note to seller". Just tell me how you'd like the book to be signed and you're good to go.

Other things
The cover art above is going to be a touch different. Will Routon, the cover artist did some amazing detail work. I'm very excited to show you soon.

Nashville
I flew to Nashville last week mainly for a doctor appointment but I have to say, the time I spent there was a blast. I got to see my parents and briefly my friends Beebs, Stormie and Granny. Good times, Nashville is such a fun place.

Gail Martin
Author extraordinaire, Gail Martin will be guest blogging on my blog on June 21st. Be sure to check her out!

RPG Game
Liz and I are working on the story book for a new RPG game from the company, Harsh Realities... That's all I think I can say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment