Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Quarter Tour Dates

M.O.A.S THE MOTHER OF ALL SCHEDULES

As you all know, I'm booking up 2010 with book related events. When I say I'm booking it, I'm literally booking every free moment I could possibly have. As of now I have one weekend off until March. So, if you are in any of these cities or events, come by and say hi. (Maybe we will have something special for you.) Especially if you happen to be wearing your Sky Pirate Flight Credentials.

So here it is... I need to name this don't I? If you have a suggestion on what I should name the 2010 US tour... drop me a line.

Also! I'm always looking for more dates, signings, events or whatever is out there. So if you have an idea, let me know. This list is ever evolving and I plan on filling my life with this stuff...

January 16
Huntsville, AL
Book Signing at The Bookstore 12PM-2PM

January 16 (Yes the same day.)
Atlanta, GA
The Mechanical Masquerade
(Vending/Signing)8PM-12AM

January 22-24
Chattanooga, TN
Chattacon
(Speaking/Vending/Signing)Entire weekend.

January 30
Nashville, TN
Davis Kidd Booksellers
(Signing/local Launch) 2PM-6PM

February 12-15
San Diego, CA
Southern California Writers Conference
(Speaking/attending/hanging out)

February 20
Birmingham, AL
The Little Professor Book Center
(Signing) 12-2PM

February 26-28
Columbia SC
South Carolina Book Festival
(Vending/Signing)

March 5-7
Highpoint, NC
StellarCon
(Vending/Signing) All Weekend

March 12-14
Memphis, TN
MidSouthCon
(Vending/Signing) All Weekend

March 17-21
Charlottesville, VA
The Virginia Festival of the Book
(Speaking/Vending/Signing) All week

April 9-11
St. Louis, MO
Steamposium
(Speaking/Vending/Signing)

No comments:

Post a Comment