Friday, December 18, 2009

Thomas Riley Is Here

Thomas Riley has officially and undeniably arrived. I'm kind of speechless right now, mostly because I now have a ton of work to do. If you could equate man hours into tons, well, I might have two tons.
Here's what the cargo ship parachuted in yesterday:


With that said, I want to thank all of my pre-order people for being so kind and patient. I know it was a long wait for some of you, but finally they have arrived and are on their way to you at this very moment.

Alright, if you haven't ordered a signed book, you can now have one shipped to you right away. Click here for instantly shipped signed copies. (Don't forget if you want them personalized please make a note of how you want it signed in Paypal.)
Click Here to get your signed copy.

And what's this I hear??? You have not enlisted as a Sky Pirate yet? The pirates have already gotten their first contest... so don't miss out.
ENLIST ME AS A SKY PIRATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment