Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Blog Stats


It's stat geek time again! Last month was a weird one. I thought I'd have like 20 posts but life got crazy. I was still able to quite a few in though. So the big winners were My Writing Process (Thanks again to Zova Books' Matt Pizzo for that suggestion) and Elizabeth Darvill's new book Steamed Up! The last place was kind of shocking Teresa Burrell's new book post. Where are the mystery readers???

Little Updates
Waiting on the next round of TR3 edits. I think this will be the last round but I may have a big huge round as well.

Also waiting to hear about the re-issue of Thomas Riley on Zova Books. This should be really cool!

I'll be working on Tribes a bit today as well as Thomas Riley 3.

I'll be doing an interview with "The Library at The End of The Universe" next month for my story in the steampunk anthology Clockwork Spells and Magical Bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment