Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thomas Riley and the Maelstrom 3D cover

I'm super excited to see the Thomas Riley books with 3D covers. After all this time, it really gives a neat view of what the book will look like. I have to say, I love what I'm seeing. The details that Zova Books gave the spine and typography is really cool. I really like the addition of the book number on the spine. There's nothing quite like opening the box with your books in them,  holding your print book in your hand for the first time, and reading through your own copy.

Also, both books are featured on the top of Zova Books website. Check it out here.

Here are the 3D covers for Thomas Riley and the Maelstrom and the reissue of Thomas Riley (1).


2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you're reissuing the first book too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is correct! Book 1 has been re-edited and has an additional chapter (which is the first chapter of book two)

    ReplyDelete