Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ben Steed Music


You all know I like to blog about music I dig from time to time and today I have to crow about Ben Steed! He writes and produces amazing ambient soundscapes akin to Harold Budd and Bian Eno. I know those are huge names to throw around in the ambient world but Ben is equally talented in my opinion.

Think a little sad yet hopeful with quality and well balanced ethereal edge. Personally I've been plotting and editing to his music for the last several days and I have to say that it's proving to be more inspiring than other gold selling artists. This is amazing stuff! One of ,my favorite tracks right now is "The Saddest Factory". This is deep Hearts of Space quality music that undoubtedly will be in the mainstream community in no time. This is your chance to get in on it while it's still in the underground.

I can't say enough great things about Ben Steed. He's a great guy and a top notch musician and ambient songwriter. He totally captures raw emotion with his music. I love Ben's music so much, there's even talk of a book/music collaboration. *Wink

Check him out on Sound Cloud for free. I swear you won't regret it.

Ben Steed Sound Cloud

Ben Steed on Last FM

Also, check out his facebook profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment