Monday, February 11, 2013

Ben Steed and the Tribes Soundtrack


I made a post a few months ago that the astonishingly talented Ben Steed was working on a soundtrack for my work in progress horror/zombie novel called, Tribes. Don't worry, this isn't your generic zombie story at all. In fact it has quite a different twist which I will share later.

Keeping me inspired and really excited is Ben's music. If you haven't checked him out, I suggest you give it a listen. He really combines every aspect about music that I enjoy and taps an emotional vein with every note. Wow, this man knows music. You can literally hear the passion and feel the scenes as you listen.

As for his music for Tribes, you can now hear the first song, "As Quick As Possible", on Soundcloud which he wrote after I sent him the first two chapters of Tribes. For me, it sounds like the perfect intro. The song feels like a dramatic trailer that flashes theatrical scenes in my head that I could see on the silver screen. As Quick As Possible is intensely creepy and has an element of suspense that is the living and breathing audio side of the story. Give it a listen here and let us know what you think.
https://soundcloud.com/cosmiceschaton

Be sure to keep your soundcloud playing to hear Ben's other work. Every song has it's own magic. 
Check out Ben's Facebook page.
Ben's Bandcamp Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment