Thursday, May 9, 2013

Steampunk Legos!


Steampunk Legos! You read it right. How cool. There are a bunch of different "levels" that make YOU the weapons designer (Just like Thomas Riley). When I was little, I would have killed for the Legos they have today, (Star Wars and Lord of the Rings to name a few) but now they're making Steampunk Legos? I want to shake the person's hand that got the green light for this.

I'm sure some people are saying that this is somehow a sellout of the culture but personally, I think it's brilliant. I don't think it's possible to sellout the Steampunk culture. I applaud it's expansion in any way shape or form and this is yet another opportunity for kids (and adults) to expand their minds and have fun doing it... just like Steampunk. Go Lego go!

Check out the MSN article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment