Friday, July 6, 2012

Teresa Burrell's The Advocate's Delimma



What do I say about the absolutely amazing Teresa Burrell? I don't think I can fit enough praising adjectives in this blog to describe her. I'd have to make some up on top of th ones in Websters to encompass her awesomeness. I first met Teresa at The Southern California Writers Conference in San Diego, CA. It was the same weekend that Thomas Riley was contracted by Echelon Press. Teresa's first book, The Advocate" was not out quite yet but we hit it off immediately.

From there Teresa and I did several book festivals together where we had a friendly competition on who could sell more books. I was close but I lost every time. (I will get you one day T!) ;)

Teresa has a wonderful series of legal suspense books out under the titles, The Advocate, The Advocate's Betrayal, The Advocate's Conviction and out this summer, The Advocate's Dilemma. She uses her real life experience as a child advocate lawyer in her books. It's fascinating to read about Sabre Brown, her very author like main character as she unwravles the twisted schemes of evil doers in and out of court. I'm telling you, Matlock has nothing on this girl.

If you're a fan of John Grisham, you're going to love The Advocate series. Where can you get one of these gems? Easy, check out Ms. Burrell's Amazon page here.

Also, Facebook

Goodreads

If you get the chance to meet Teresa at an event, don't pass it up.  Not only is she one of the most wonderful people you will ever meet but also one of the most talented writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment