Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Storiad


We need another social network like we need a hole in the head. Well, I tend to join a bunch of these to give them a test run and see how they pan out. That's what everyone does right? (See Google+)

I got an email from my publisher, ZOVA Books the other day asking if I'd be interested in joining a nifty little social networking/promotion site called Storiad. I'm still feeling my way through it but it seems like a cool intimate group of authors, writers, promoters and publishers that are interested in doing some creative things with everyone's work around them. So I joined yesterday and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing. There are a lot of features that are not included in other sites like this. (Like I said, I'm pretty new at this site) but they offer a neat projects section where you can list the things you're working on with descriptions and samples if you like. The idea is that other people will see and become interested in your work.

So far I'm digging it. If you're a writer, book promoter, publisher, or just a book fan, check out Storiad. Here's my profile:

http://storiad.com/community/members/nickvalentino/profile

                                                   
                                                         -----------------------------------------
In other news, ZOVA is working on Thomas Riley 2 edits. I'm super stoked to see what they look like and how much crazy awesome work I'll have to do. Don;t read that wrong, I really am excited. It's going to feel great smoothing that story out and making it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment